We respect and protect the privacy of our website users. The collection and use of personal information by us is regulated by the Privacy Act 1993. Personal information may be collected only for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Taranaki Weddings and only if necessary for that purpose. You may have access to that information and may request changes to it.
We collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
- Directly, for example by you sending us an email enquiring about information on our website, or to go on mailing lists; and
- Indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
Please note that we may collect website visitors’ contact information, e.g. email addresses. This information may be used to send general promotional material about our activities which we believe may be useful to you, and to respond to queries arising from our website. Notwithstanding this, we would only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us or which we have obtained about you if:
- You have authorised us to do so;
- We have informed you of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure; or
- We are authorised, required or permitted by law to use or disclose the information, e.g. for law enforcement.
We may provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you. Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns in this regard.